Sunday, 8:00 a.m. & 10:30 a.m.
Wednesday, 6:30 p.m.
We celebrate The Lord's Supper
at every Divine Service.
We use the liturgies and hymns
contained in the Lutheran Service Book.
NEW UPGRADED PROTOCOLS (effective July 5, 2020)
Because of COVID-19, here is some worship information you need to
- In the interest of “safe distancing” we are limiting our attendance to
150 worshipers per service on Sunday and 50 on Wednesday. Please fill out a communion card in your pew and place it in the box on the table by the bulletins.
- We are not requiring masks, but if you feel more comfortable wearing one, by all means wear a mask.
- Hand sanitizer is available but limited. If you have purse-sized hand sanitizer please
bring it and use it as necessary.
- Pews have been marked off to ensure distancing.
- Single-use Orders of Service will be provided and hymnals have been removed to prevent
cross-contamination. If you have your own hymnal (Lutheran Service Book), feel free to bring it. You may purchase a hymnal at www.cph.org
- Only a limited number of people will be admitted to each table for the Lord’s Supper to
ensure “safe distancing”.
- The pews will be disinfected before each service.
- If you have a fever or other health issues that could put others at risk, please stay
- We are doing our best to provide a safe environment for our worship services. If you
have any questions or concerns feel free to talk to Pastor or one of our elders.
- Other safety measures may be in place that are not mentioned here. Your understanding
and cooperation is appreciated. This is uncharted territory for all of us.
- Our pastor will continue to provide individual Holy Communion for those who for health
reasons are unable to attend regular worship services. Call or email for an appointment.
- We also want to encourage our members to join us in worship. Contact our pastor if you
have any questions.
All of the items above are effective immediately and “for now”. They may be changed or fine-tuned at any time
as the need arises. We pray that as the weeks progress some of these restrictions will be lifted. We also pray that there will be no future government lock-downs. We will do our
best to keep you informed.
We are no longer requiring Sign Up Genius ahead of regular services
But check back to sign up for Christmas Eve & Day
Advent Midweek Vespers begins Wednesday December 2nd at 6:30pm
Christmas Divine Service times:
Eve: 5:00 & 7:00 PM
Day: 8:00 & 10:00 AM
Sign up required
Christmas High Risk Service
A special service for those with health concerns/sensitivities will be offered on Christmas Day at
8:00 am. Saftey precautions (including distancing and santization) will be taken (as always). Masks
SUNDAY SCHOOL: Is in full swing.