Sunday, 8:00 a.m. & 10:30 a.m.
Wednesday, 6:30 p.m.
Ascension Day Service: Thursday May 13th at 6:30 PM
Next Wednesday service is May 19th
We celebrate The Lord's Supper at every Divine Service.
We use the liturgies and hymns contained in the Lutheran Service Book.
NEW UPGRADED PROTOCOLS (effective July 5, 2020)
Because of COVID-19, here is some worship information you need to
- Please fill out a communion card in your pew and place it in the box on the table
by the bulletins.
- We are not requiring masks, but if you feel more comfortable wearing one, by all means wear a mask.
- Hand sanitizer is available, but limited. If you have purse-sized hand sanitizer please
bring it and use it as necessary.
- Pews have been marked off for distancing.
- On Sundays limited single-use Orders of Service can be provided. If you have your own hymnal
(Lutheran Service Book), feel free to bring it. You may purchase a hymnal at www.cph.org. Hymnals can also be provided. Hymnals are used for Wednesday evening services.
- Only a limited number of people will be admitted to each table for the Lord’s
- If you have a fever or other health issues that could put others at risk, please stay
- We are doing our best to provide a safe environment for our worship services. If you have
any questions or concerns feel free to talk to Pastor or one of our elders.
- Your understanding and cooperation are appreciated.
- Our pastor will continue to provide individual Holy Communion for those who for health
reasons are unable to attend regular worship services. Call or email for an appointment.
- We also want to encourage our members to join us in worship. Contact our pastor if you have
All of the items above are effective immediately and “for now”. They may be changed or fine-tuned at any time as the
need arises. We pray that as the weeks progress some of these restrictions will be lifted. We will do our best to keep you informed.
We do not require sign up prior to services